Rates starting at $XXX/WEEK
Kingston can supply Rubber-tyred chain trenchers (commonly known as the “Ditch Witch”) As the name suggests, they are used to dig trenches.
- Trenching - Their primary use is digging trenches in soil. In this application they are much faster than Backhoes and Excavators but can be limited by both the width and depth of digging. These trenchers are not designed to work in hard ground such as rock or reef or where there are lots of tree roots or buried timber, bricks etc.
- Used to dig trenches in soil.
ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT/OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Blade - to backfill trenches and grade surfaces.
- Offset facility - places excavated material to one side of trench.
- Proximity - Allows trench to be excavated next to walls, etc.
For full specifications on the following items, please contact the Kingston Plant Hire Operations Centre on 1300 662 056